School carnivals are an American tradition. Every adult remembers attending a school carnival as a child. A recent survey indicated that about half of elementary and middle schools had carnivals listed as a school fund raiser.
Typically, carnivals consist of small midway or carnival games, some inflatables (such as moonwalks, giant slides, or obstacle courses), food, activities, contests, and entertainment. Most carnivals last for three to five hours, and are held on Saturdays or after school in the evening. This type of fund raiser often turns into an annual event that the whole family can enjoy. Good school carnival planning
Funtastic Events Inc.has Carnival Game Packages for every size school. We deliver within 100 miles of Winder, Georgia (Zip Code 30680). Schools may choose from over 40 different carnival games
Carnivals can be one of the most fun and entertaining of all school fund raising projects.
Here are some benefits to having a school carnival:
• Carnivals may involve the whole community
• Can be a profitable fund raiser.
• Allows students, parents, teachers, and administrators time to mingle without school pressures.
• Carnivals are a perfect family event that instill happy memories.
• Can be used as an appreciation event for a job well done.
• They’re fun.
Carnival Game Packages
School Carnival Planning Guide
Carnival Game List
Call Today 770-867-7044